Sunday 16 May 2010

Motivations


At the Nordic Museum in Stockholm, were I went last saturday.


By train. :E


Yoghurt, dried apricots and prunes, some nuts, some apple, some raspberries, some blueberries, some bran flakes and cinnamon. Cinnamon, sundried tomaties and dried prunes are my new favourite things.


The deadline for the essay I'm writing for school is approaching, and since my subject is swedish executioners, Jason Voorhees is a suiting muse - and a bag of crisps is a suiting reminder that if I work good during daytime, I can relax and have some snacks come evening.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful photos. that architecture is stunning.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison - thank you! It's a shame I didn't photograph the exterior of the building too, it was awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yoghurt looks lovely! Well, all your photos do!
    I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young - Oh, thank you! Now I'm blushing.

    ReplyDelete