Saturday 15 May 2010

Yesterday...

...I photographically documentet a little baking adventure.



Ginger and cinnamon in the left little bowl, and chopped up garlic, rosemary, sundried tomatoes (I have discovered they are AWESOME), a little basil and a little salt in the right bowl.


Dough stuff. Mostly graham flour, rolled oats and bran.


Come on man, how awesome aren't these cake cases? Not that I need cake cases for what I'm making, but I couldn't resist using these.


The garlic-rosemary-sundried tomatoes were mixed into half of the dough, and the cinnamon-ginger mix into the other.


I don't know what to call these, the recipe is my own, and they have just the consistensy I like to chew on - softer than rusks, but harder than bread. Let's call them soft rusks.

5 comments:

  1. Såg gott ut. Fast man kan väl inte misslyckas med så fina formar?:D

    Det går då ingen nöd på Jenny;) Tur hon har dig. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, precis. Tack, jag tycker personligen de blev goda, speciellt de med vitlök, rosmarin och soltorkade tomater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, vill smaka, men vågar jag........?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visst vågar jag, men vill jag...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mammegoja & pappegoja - Tja, man blir ju velig på äldre dagar har jag hört. :P

    ReplyDelete